23 Feb, 2009
Principles in Singing
Posted by: kandangjago In: Musik| 1,681 views
- An attitude of enthusiastic interest, pleasure, and confidence.
- Intelligent, regular practice habits.
- Vital, upright, expansive posture.
- Efficient, diaphragmatic-costal breath control.
- Freedom, vitality, expressive color, efficiency, sonority, and evenness in tone production.
- Mastery of correct, clear, and beautiful diction.
- Mastery of legato technic.
- Mastery of agility and flexibility technic.
- Natural, gracious, posed, and attractive stage presence.
- Sensitive, intelligent, and movingly-expressive interpretation.
Everything culminates in this over-all objective : Expression must be both the beginning and ending emphasis of vocal study.