05 Mar, 2009
Five Principles for Learn to Sing
Posted by: kandangjago In: Musik| 1,301 views
- The first principle in learning to sing is an attitude. Attitude is the most important factor in success in learning. Following are the most important attitude must be done :
- By realizing the truth about who can sing, that singing is natural, and that singing is fun.
- By reducing fear or self-consciousness to the point where it is no longer fatal to minimum technic needed.
- By emphasizing expression and concentrating on the natural delivery of words in singing just as if they were spoken eloquently.
- By choosing short and easy songs that you like in the beginning.
- By working and practicing persistently to gain the minimum basic skill technics needed to provide confidence.
Whether or not you become a great singer is not nearly as important as whether or not you become a great person, a sensitive and understanding person, appreciating and understanding artistic beauty and mankind. The study of singing can always be depended on to contribute highly to this paramount educational objective.